MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Topeka Regional Airport, MTAA Administrative Office
MTAA Administrative Office – Board Room
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of October 18, 2022.
- Public Comment.
- Adopt Agenda.
- Aerospace / Aviation Industry Growth Opportunities Presentation.
- Election of Officers for December 2022 through November 2023. (Board Action)
- Consider Resolution No. 22-283 for Authorization of Depository Signatures; and Resolution No. 22-284 for Authorization of Certificates of Deposit Signatures at All Shawnee County Financial Institutions. (Board Action)
- Consider Approval of Quote Regarding Additional Asbestos Abatement at 6930 SE Johnston St. (Bldg. #384). (Board Action)
- Consider Installation of COX Internet Service at Billard Airport. (Board Action)
- Consider Replacement of Billard Airport Hangar 14 Door. (Board Action)
- Consider Purchase of Fire Department Turnout Gear. (Board Action)
- Consider Approval of WSP USA, Inc., Agreement No. 30900280 - Task Order No. 11 - TOP New Terminal Construction – Construction Administration Services. (Board Action)
- Consider Approval of WSP USA, Inc., Agreement No. 30900280 - Task Order No. 12 – FOE Passenger Boarding Bridge – Construction Administration Services. (Board Action)
- Monthly Reports:
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development & Leasing Activity – Eric Johnson
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session.