MTAA Board Meeting 3:00 PM
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
MTAA Administrative Office – Board Room
6510 SE Forbes Ave., Building #620
Addressing the MTAA Board: No person shall address the Board during a Board Meeting, unless they have notified the MTAA Administration Office by 2:00 P.M. on the day of any Board Meeting of their desire to speak on a specific matter on the published meeting agenda or during the public comment portion of the Board Meeting. This limitation shall not apply to items added during the course of a meeting. The Board does not take action with respect to any subject not on the agenda unless added to the agenda by a vote of the Board. Persons addressing the Board will be limited to four (4) minutes of public address on a particular agenda item. Debate, question/answer dialogue or discussion between Board members will not be counted towards the four (4) minute time limitation. The Chair may extend time with the unanimous consent of the Board or the Board by affirmative vote may extend the four (4) minute limitation. Persons will be limited to addressing the Board one (1) time on a particular matter unless otherwise allowed by an affirmative vote of the Board. Citizens wishing to offer Public Comment may sign up by phoning the MTAA Administration office at 862-2362. The Board may waive prior notice by majority vote. To make arrangements for special accommodations please call (785) 862-2362. A 48-hour advance notice is preferred. Agendas are available on Thursday afternoon prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetings at the MTAA Administration Office, Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center, 6510 SE Forbes Ave., Ste. 1, Topeka, KS 66619.
- Inquire if Notification was given to all Requesting Notification of MTAA Board Meetings.
- Approve Minutes of the MTAA's Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting of August 11, 2020.
- Public Comment
- Adopt Agenda.
- Consider Bids Received on One (1) New and Unused Commercial Chassis Firetruck with 1500 GPM Pump. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Bids Received on Two (2) New and Unused Half-Ton Full-Size 4 WD Crew Cab Pickups. (Board Action Required)
- Consider Bids Received on Maintenance Equipment: (Board Action Required)
- Two (2) New and Unused Diesel Tractors (One Equipped with Loader Bucket);
- Two (2) New and Unused Fifteen Foot (15') Flexible Rotary Mowers; and
- Three (3) New and Unused Zero-Turning Radius Mowers.
- Consider Bids Received on Design-Build Roof Replacement Bids: (Board Action Required)
- 3600 NE Sardou Ave. (Bldg. #14);
- 6510 SE Forbes Ave. (Bldg. #620); and
- 6800 SE Forbes Ave. (Bldg. #624).
- Consider Bids Received on Window and Door Replacement at 6800 SE Forbes Ave. (Bldg. #624). (Board Action Required)
- Consider Quotes Received on Roof Top Unit Replacement at 6515 SE Johnston St. (Bldg. #260). (Board Action Required)
- Monthly Reports:
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Council – Meeting Cancelled
- Aviation-Related Issues & Air Service – Eric Johnson
- Economic Development & Leasing Activity – Eric Johnson/Dan Sheehy
- Monthly Financial Reports – Cheryl Trobough
- Executive Session.